Support your Library, Join the Friends!
The Friends of the Library is a group of library lovers committed to supporting the library’s role in the community, and advocating for its future.
Your membership dues help support Library programs and services.
Other ways you can help support the library with your Friends membership:
- Attend meetings and help come up with fundraising ideas. We hold regular meetings, the second Thursday of every month @ 7pm at the Library.
- Volunteer to help with library projects and programs.
- Volunteer at fundraising events, like our Book Sales, Spring Flower Sale and Poinsettia Sale.
- Donate items to sell or raffle off to raise money.
- Share information and promote fundraising activities in the Baldwin community.
Don’t have the time to participate? No Problem!
Your annual membership dues help support the library! Contributions are used to buy books, supplies, equipment and help sponsor programs for all ages, including the summer reading programs for children and teens.
Joe and Mary Ann Kestner
Len and LaVerne Oberle
Follow the Friends on Facebook