NEW THIS YEAR:
Only a selection of IRS forms are available at the library.
There will be NO IRS Paper instruction booklets available at the library.
- We will provide three free pages & charge $.10 per page for additional copies
- IRS.gov has downloadable forms. Click here for a list of downloadable forms.
- The IRS will mail up to 10 forms/instructions to your home.
- Order online: IRS.gov/orderforms
- Order by mail: 1-800-829-3676
THURSDAYS ONLY – February 8- April 12
10 AM – 2 PM [Doors open @ 9 am] Library Program Room
AARP Tax Help will be returning to the library to assist those who have simple tax forms to be prepared. Please bring last year’s tax forms with you. They will help patrons on a first-come, first-served basis. No appointments are available.
AARP volunteers will give free tax preparation and assistance to low and middle income taxpayers with special attention to those 60 or older.
AARP Tax-Aide Volunteers who have been certified by the IRS will be offering this service. They will assist with Federal, State of Pennsylvania and Local Tax returns as well as Rent or Property Tax rebates for those eligible.
You will need to bring the following documents with you:
- Copy of previous year tax return
- W-2 forms from each employer
- All 1099 forms (1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-MISC. etc.)
- If you receive Social Security, bring Form SSA-1099
- If you receive a pension or annuity bring those 1099R Forms
- All forms indicating you paid taxes
- Social Security Cards with numbers for all dependents
- Tax forms and preparation booklets you receive in the mail
AARP TAX AIDE LOCATOR – Find a site in your community.