Banana Split Day Trip: Day trip to Ligonier & Latrobe, PA
Saturday, July 15 | Time: 9:45 am - 6:30 pm
Cost: $85 a person
Please register at the library with full payment by Friday, June 16.
- Travel to Ramada of Ligonier for a plated luncheon with a banana split bar.
- Live music from the '50s & '60s.
- Visit the Unity Chapel.
- Head to the Latrobe Art Center for hands on activities themed around the banana split.
Amish Autumn Treats: Day trip to Holmes County, Ohio
Saturday, Sept. 16 | Time: 7:30 am - 7 pm
Cost: $87 a person
Please register at the library with full payment by Aug. 11.
- First stop will be Hershberger Bakery and Farmers Market, followed by a stop at Coblentz Chocolates to sample treats and shop.
- Next, we’ll be welcomed to an Amish home for a family-style feast.
- At Hillcrest Orchards we’ll enjoy free cider samples, apples and cider slushies.
- Last stop will be Walnut Creek Cheese, where we will find locally made cheeses, fabulous prices in the deli, spices, and more!