Remembering the Titanic: Day trip to Cumberland, MD
Saturday, Oct. 29 | Time: 7 am - 8 pm
Cost: $118 a person
- Travel with us to Cumberland, MD where we will meet our step-on guide for the Titanic commemoration.
- Enjoy a meal at the Cumberland Country Club with food that was served on the Titanic on that final day in 1912.
- Listen to tales from the Unsinkable Molly Brown, heroine of the Titanic tragedy.
- Tour the Gordon-Roberts House and taste the desserts served on the
Titanic in an afternoon dessert tea.
- Enjoy a driving tour of the “Queen City” as Cumberland was once known.
Please register at the library with full payment by Sept. 23.
Oglebay Festival of Lights Christmas Day Trip – Saturday, Dec. 3
Cost: $86 per person | Time: 9:30 am – 9:30 pm
Celebrate the Christmas season at Oglebay in Wheeling, West Virginia. An early dinner will be served at the Wilson Lodge, where Oglebay Park is transformed into a winter wonderland. We will visit the Glass Museum & Artisan Center, the Mansion Museum and see the Winter Fantasy Laser Show. We’ll be dazzled by the millions of lights covering 300 acres and more than 70 larger-than-life light displays.
Please register with full payment at the library by Oct. 26.
The Colorado Rockies: May 19 - 27, 2017
We will be traveling to The Colorado Rockies!
Highlights include: Denver, Rocky Mountain National Park, Grand Junction, Arches National Park, Canyonlands National Park, Colorado National Monument, Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Railroad, Mesa Verde National Park, Pikes Peak Cog Railway, Garden of the Gods.
Read more about the trip & pricing here. Have more questions? Contact: Nancy Musser: 412-885-2255.