Amish Autumn Treats: Day trip to Holmes County, Ohio
Saturday, Sept. 16 | Time: 7:30 am - 7 pm
Cost: $87 a person
Please register at the library with full payment by Aug. 11.
- First stop will be Hershberger Bakery and Farmers Market, followed by a stop at Coblentz Chocolates to sample treats and shop.
- Next, we’ll be welcomed to an Amish home for a family-style feast.
- At Hillcrest Orchards we’ll enjoy free cider samples, apples and cider slushies.
- Last stop will be Walnut Creek Cheese, where we will find locally made cheeses, fabulous prices in the deli, spices, and more!
Christmas Through the Years: Day trip to Ligonier, PA
Saturday, Dec. 2, 2017 | Time: 8:30 am - 8:30 pm
Cost: $91 a person
Please register with full payment by Nov. 1
- Enjoy a Candlelight Tour at the Compass Inn Museum
- Traditional Christmas buffet at the Ramada of Ligonier
- Shopping in historic downtown Ligonier
- “Christmas through the Years” holiday show at the Diamond Theater.
- Drive through the holiday light display at Overly’s Country Christmas.