The library has a number of great resources that you can use right from your computer, smartphone or tablet. You can check out the list here.
With most of them, you can borrow digital items and they return themselves after a certain period of time; however, with Freegal you can actually download the music right to your device.
For example, if you use iTunes, you can download music from Freegal right into your iTunes. You can download up to five songs a week and you just need your library card number and pin number. (A pin number is a four-digit number with your library account that allows you to access some eResources and the online card catalog. Sign up for a pin here or call us at: 412-885-2255.)
So next time you hear a song on the radio and want to put it on your device, don't spend the $1.29 on iTunes or even worse, don't download it illegally! Check to see if Freegal has it available for FREE!
Here is a glimpse at the top music on Freegal for the week of Nov. 16th.
Top Singles on Freegal:
- "Hello" -- Adele
- "Break Up with Him" -- Old Dominion
- "Drink You Away" -- Justin Timberlake
- "Like I'm Gonna Lose You" -- Meghan Trainor feat. John Legend
- "Ex's & Oh's" -- Elle King
Top Albums on Freegal:
- "What's Inside: Songs from Waitress" -- Sara Bareilles
- "Get Weird (Deluxe)" -- Little Mix
- "Meat and Candy" -- Old Dominion
- "TRAPSOUL" -- Bryson Tiller
- "Storyteller" -- Carrie Underwood
-- Pam, Technology & Marketing Librarian