Need a quiet room to hold a business meeting, meet an appointment, hold a study group, or have a club meet-up? We have community meeting space for Baldwin residents!
The Library provides FREE space for community members to hold meetings, programs and events of an informational, educational, cultural or civic nature.
For profit groups, private events and fundraising events can also be held in our community room for a small fee. Please fill out the program room below and send it to the library. You can mail it to the library or email it to Nancy Musser at email@example.com
- The Program Room may be reserved only by a card-holding user of any public library in Allegheny County
- All reservation requests are subject to room availability.
- Reservations are taken on a first come first served basis.
- Library programs take precedence when scheduling the room.
- Rooms can only be reserved during normal library business hour.
- Please read our Program Room Use Policy before requesting use of our space.
- Requests must be made at least 72 hours in advance of the date being requested, to allow for processing and confirmation.
To reserve a room, please print and fill out our Program Room Registration Form.
Reservations are not final until the form has been received and and approved by the Library Director or staff member he/she designates. An authorized member of the group must sign the meeting room request form agreeing that:
- They have read the rules and regulations for the library program room and understand them.
- They understand that any failure to abide by these rules and regulations may result in forfeiture of rights to use the room for a period of six (6) months.
- They accept financial responsibility for any and all damages caused to the building or equipment beyond normal wear.
If you have any questions about room availability, cost or reservation requirements, please call the library 412-885-2255 or stop in and talk to a staff member.