Support your Library, Join the Friends!
The Friends of the Library is a group of library lovers committed to supporting the library’s role in the community, and advocating for its future.
Your membership helps support Library programs and services.Ways you can help support the library with your Friends membership:
- Attend meetings and help come up with fundraising ideas. We hold bi-monthly meetings, on the second Thursday of the month @ 7pm at the Library.
- Volunteer to help with library projects and programs.
- Volunteer at fundraising events, like our Book Sales, Spring Flower Sale and Poinsettia Sale.
- Donate items to sell or raffle off to raise money.
- Share information and promote fundraising activities in the Baldwin community.
Don’t have the time to participate? No Problem!
Consider donating membership dues to help support the library! Contributions are used to buy books, supplies, equipment and help sponsor programs for all ages, including the summer reading programs for children and teens.
Follow the Friends on Facebook