Due to the current health pandemic, the Baldwin Library is not a host site for 2021 Tax Aide through the AARP.
Here is a list of sites that are offering help, by appointment only:
Click here for 2021 AARP Tax Aide Sites.
Click here for the online Tax Aide from the AARP.
IRS Free File is now open!
Welcome to Free File, where you can prepare and file your federal individual income tax return for free using tax-preparation-and-filing software. Let Free File do the hard work for you with brand-name software.
The IRS Free File Program is a public-private partnership between the IRS and many tax preparation and filing software industry leaders who provide their brand-name products for free. It provides two ways for taxpayers to prepare and file their federal income tax online for free:
- Traditional IRS Free File provides free online tax preparation and filing options on IRS partner sites. Our partners are online tax preparation companies that develop and deliver this service at no cost to qualifying taxpayers. Please note, only taxpayers whose adjusted gross income (or AGI) is $72,000 or less qualify for any IRS Free File partner offers.
- Free File Fillable Forms are electronic federal tax forms you can fill out and file online for free. If you choose this option, you should know how to prepare your own tax return. Please note, it is the only IRS Free File option available for taxpayers whose income (AGI) is greater than $72,000.
LOCAL TAX INFORMATION
For Baldwin Residents: If you lived in Baldwin at any point in the year, you must file this form.
- Local Earned Income Tax Return Form – JORDAN TAX SERVICE, INC.
- For additional questions, contact JORDAN TAX SERVICE, INC. or call 412-835-5243.
FEDERAL TAX INFORMATION
STATE TAX INFORMATION
- Pennsylvania Department of Revenue website
- Individual Forms and Publications
- Property Tax/Rent Rebate Program