Welcome to our adult summer reading program! Readers will have an opportunity to register, log books, participate in challenges, and earn raffle tickets to be entered to win monthly summer reading prizes.
Getting Started (Beginning June 14th)
- Register at the library by filling out an adult summer reading slip
- Online through Beanstack.
- Register by downloading the Beanstack app on Google Play or the Apple App Store.
Logging Your Reading
Read or listen! Books, magazines, eBooks, audiobooks, graphic novels… They all count! Keep track of each book you read then visit the library and fill out an adult summer reading slip or log your book on Beanstack. We hope you’ll read a little bit every day. It’s all about reading for fun this summer. The more you read, the more chances you have to win end-of-summer prizes!
- Every book read earns 1 raffle ticket for chances to win end-of-summer prizes! One prize will be drawn in June, July, and August!
- Participate in our programs and activities being offered this summer. The more you read the more chances you’ll have to win monthly prizes.
- Visit out our online catalog to search for new titles and old favorites.
Attending Summer Programs & Activities
We will be offering a variety of outdoor and virtual adult programs this summer beginning in June and continuing through out the summer. Check out the events calendar for a listing of all programs and activities, and be sure to follow our Facebook page!