This post was last updated at 3:37 PM on January 11, 2022
Pickup Service is available during our normal hours of operation:
Monday 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Tuesday 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Wednesday 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Thursday 10:00AM – 8:00PM
Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 2:00PM
Our library facilities are open to the public but you may still opt for a curbside pick-up.
- To place a NEW hold, call us 412-885-2255
- As long as the material is available at Baldwin, we will put it on hold for you to pick-up.
- If we do not have it, we will not be able to have it shipped to Baldwin at this time. You will have to call back, or wait until this service is available.
If you have any questions, CALL US: 412-885-2255. If you have any concerns, CALL US:412-885-2255. Staff will be available during the hours listed above to talk to you about what you need.
- You may pick up holds during operating hours. You do not need to call ahead or book an appointment. Please refer to the hold pick up notice for the deadline to pick up your items. After that date, your item(s) will be placed back on the shelves.
- You will need to have a mobile device to call the library when you arrive.
- All holds will be put in a paper bag and be placed on a table outside of the building. Your bag will be labeled with your last name. Remain in your car until the staff member is safely in the library.
- Grab your bag and enjoy!
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the FAQs below for more detailed information about Curbside Pickup Service, or call us at 412-885-2255.