Welcome to our Teen Summer Reading Program for anyone entering grades 6-12! All teens will have an opportunity to register, log books read, participate in challenges, earn badges and raffle tickets to be entered to win end-of-summer prizes!
Getting Started (choose 1 beginning June 14th)
- Come to the library any day during the summer, starting on June 14, 2021, to register for our summer reading program.
- Register online through Beanstack.
- Register by downloading the Beanstack app on Google Play or the Apple app store.
Logging Your Reading
- READ OR LISTEN! Books, eAudio, graphic novels,books on any device or MP3… they all count toward your reading time! Simply write down the title and author of the book you’ve read, and bring it into the library OR log your books on Beanstack.
- You’ll receive 1 raffle ticket for each 1 book read! The more you read, the more chances you will have to WIN!
- Earn MORE tickets just for participating in our teen weekly challenges! For each weekly challenge that you complete, earn one additional raffle ticket! Complete the entire sheet and receive a BONUS raffle ticket!
- Anyone who reads at least 1 book will be eligible to win one of five $100 Visa gift cards, which will be raffled off at the end of summer reading as part of our county-wide prizes for teens!
- The last day to report you reading time is Friday, August 13, 2021.
|Read 1 book||Earn 1 raffle ticket and become eligible for end-of-summer prizes!|
|Read 2 books||Earn 2 raffle tickets and a FREE Millie’s Ice Cream cone or milkshake!|
|Read 3 books||Earn 3 raffle tickets and a FREE book from the Baldwin Library!|
- Participate in our many summer programs and activities being offered this summer. Visit our website to see a complete listing of all of our in-person and virtual programs.
- Visit out our online catalog to search for new titles and old favorites.
Attending Virtual Summer Programs & Activities
We will be offering a variety of fun programs for teens beginning June 14th and continuing throughout the summer in person, on the library’s Facebook page and other virtual platforms. Check out our Events Calendar on our website for a listing of all programs and more information.