Welcome to our Teen Summer Reading Program for anyone entering grades 6-12! All teens will have an opportunity to register, log books read, participate in challenges, earn badges and raffle tickets to be entered to win end-of-summer prizes!
Getting Started – Summer Reading Registration
- Register in-person at the library and pick up a summer reading bag
Logging Your Reading
- READ OR LISTEN! Books, eAudio, graphic novels,books on any device or MP3… they all count toward your reading time! Simply write down the title and author of the book you’ve read, and bring it into the library.
- You’ll receive 1 raffle ticket for every 50 pages read! The more you read, the more chances you will have to WIN!
- Earn MORE tickets just for participating in our teen weekly challenges! For each weekly challenge that you complete, earn one additional raffle ticket!
- Anyone who has one raffle ticket can enter our grand prize drawing. We will be raffling off a kindle fire at the end of summer reading.
- The last day to report you reading time is Friday, August 13, 2021.
Read 200 pagesEarn raffle tickets + FREE book + Rita’s Italian Ice + Enter county & library grand prize raffles!
|Read 50 pages||Earn raffle tickets + FREE water bottle stickers|
|Read 100 pages||Earn raffle tickets + FREE pop bubble fidget keychain|
|Read 3 books||Earn raffle tickets + FREE book from the Baldwin Library|
- Participate in our many summer programs and activities being offered this summer. Visit our website to see a complete listing of all of our in-person and virtual programs.
- Visit out our online catalog to search for new titles and old favorites.
Attending Virtual Summer Programs & Activities
We will be offering a variety of fun programs for teens beginning June 14th and continuing throughout the summer in person, on the library’s Facebook page and other virtual platforms. Check out our Events Calendar on our website for a listing of all programs and more information.