**Updated November 12, 2021:
The Baldwin Borough Public Library has one opening available for a part-time Public Services Assistant.
This is a part-time position (13 hours/week) at a rate of $10 per hour. Weekly hours will be:
- Tuesdays 12-8 pm, Thursdays 3-8 pm and 1 Saturday 9:30 am-2:00 pm per month
Primary Duties Include:
– Interacting with a diverse public at the service desk, checking materials out and registering new users for library cards.
– Assisting public with computer use, printing, copying and faxing.
– Shelving and general organization of library collections.
– Unboxing and processing collections materials to get them shelf-ready.
– Assisting with program prep when needed.
The Public Services Assistant is expected to embrace the library’s mission and core value system of inclusiveness, respect for others, and strong commitment to public service. Federal Criminal Background Check, PA Criminal Record Check and PA Child Abuse History Clearance required upon offer of employment. For the Full Job Description, click HERE.
Candidates, please submit an application and/or resume with a letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted until this position is filled. Candidates of interest will be contacted to schedule an interview.