- All Plants are supplied by Janoski’s Farm & Greenhouse: Clinton, PA 724-899-3438
- All orders must be prepaid and are non-refundable
- Pick-up will be at Baldwin Library on Friday, May 11, 2018.
- Plant orders with payment must be submitted to the library by Friday, April 27, 2018.
- Click here to download an order form or order online.
Friday, May 11 @ 7 pm at Leland Community Center
Rev. Marjorie Rivera will share the story of her gift and engage several audience members in a demonstration of her work. Join us for this thought-provoking experience.
** Rev. Rivera will read for as many people as she can but not every person will get a reading. Information about private readings will be available before and after the show.
Refreshments will be provided.
Guests must have a purchased ticket to attend the program. Tickets are $20. You can purchase them online, or at the library.
Saturday, May 12 @ 7 pm - 11 pm (Doors open @ 6:30 pm) at Leland Community Center
Come celebrate with us!
The Library is hosting one last party at Leland Center before it closes and is transformed into the New Baldwin Library!
Tickets $25: Includes dinner, beer, snacks but BYOB!
*Tickets will not be sold at the door, but can be purchased at the library or online here.
Help us honor the Leland Center's place in Baldwin history, while celebrating it's new chapter--to be the New Baldwin Library.
*Proceeds benefit the Baldwin Library Renovation Project.
Spring Book & Bake Sale:
- Monday, May 14: 10 am - 8 pm
- Tuesday, May 15: 8 am - 8 pm
- Wednesday, May 16: 10 am - 8 pm
- Thursday, May 17: 10 am - 8 pm
- Friday, May 18: 10 am - 5 pm
- Saturday, May 19: 10 am - 5 pm
No donations will be accepted after May 1st. Click here to find out where you can donate used books and other items.
Saturday, May 19 @ 10 am - 1 pm
- Baldwin Borough Municipal Building: 3344 Churchview Ave.
- Cost: $10 donation per family.
- Purchase tickets online today or at the event.
Read more about who the event and what trucks we have coming to our 4th annual event!