Support your Library, Join the Friends!
The Friends of the Library is a group of library lovers committed to supporting the library’s role in the community, and advocating for its future. These dedicated volunteers advocate for libraries, raise much needed funds, sponsor programs and special events, Ways you can help support the library with your Friends membership:
- Attend meetings and help with fundraising ideas.
- Volunteer to help with library projects and programs.
- Volunteer at fundraising events, like Touch-a-Truck, trivia, bake sales, flower sales and more.
- Donate items to sell or raffle off to raise money.
- Share information and promote fundraising activities in the Baldwin community.
When you join the Friends of the Baldwin Library you get the satisfaction of knowing that your efforts make a difference in the programs and services available to your community.
Email Rosemary Willis at email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a Friend of the Library.