Hours of Operation:
Monday – Thursday 10 am – 8 pm
Friday 10 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 4 pm
Sunday – closed
5230 Wolfe Dr. Pittsburgh, PA 15236
Directions from Baldwin Borough Building:
- Take Churchview Ave.
- Turn left onto Sankey Ave.
- Turn left onto Brownsville Rd. (After you pass Brentwood Town Square, stay in the right-hand lane.)
- Turn left to stay on Brownsville Rd. (Past South Hills Country Club and the intersection of Brownsville and Baptist. If you see Caste Village, you have gone too far.)
- Turn left onto Knoedler Rd. (Past the shopping center with Aldi & Dave’s Terrace Bakery.)
- Turn right onto Wolfe Dr.
Directions from Eat’n Park on 51:
- Turn right onto Grace. St. (Past Sugar and Spice)
- Continue under the tunnel and turn right onto Macassar Dr.
- Turn left onto Holdsworth Dr.
- Turn right onto Wolfe Dr. The library will be on your left.
The Baldwin Library believes in providing comfortable, accessible and welcoming spaces where the community can connect, access library resources, and share their stories. The Baldwin Borough Public Library is fully ADA compliant and offers assistive technology.
Building Accessibility The Baldwin Borough Public Library is fully handicap accessible. There are two designated handicap parking spaces, both which accommodate accessible vans. A flat walkway leads into the front entrance. The Library and all its programming are on one floor. Both men and women’s restrooms have handicap stalls, and are family friendly with changing tables and hooks.
Assistive Technology and Materials All of our computers have Microsoft’s Ease of Access Center and come equipped with JAWS (for vision impairment), MAGIC 13.1 (Screen Magnifier with speech) and FS Reader, a computer screen reader. The Ease of Access Center enables users to set screen contrasts and make adjustments to the keyboard and mouse settings in order to make them easier to use. The Library also provides large print and audio materials. Residents who are unable to read standard sized newsprint, unable to hold a book or turn pages, or who have a physically-based reading disability may be eligible for services through the Library of Accessible Media for Pennsylvanians (LAMP) Please call 1-800-242-0586. For information about accessibility please contact Anna Newborg, Director at 412-885-2255.