Libraries do not keep track of a patron’s borrowing history. However, the online catalog does give users the option to keep track of this. To do this, you must log-in to your account and opt in to this service.
- Access the online library catalog is by clicking My Account Login on the first screen of our library’s website.
- Click Log In in the upper-right hand corner of the online catalog screen.
- Enter the library card number and PIN number for the account.
- In the upper-right hand corner, click on account.
- A list will appear including, click on Reading History.
- On the next screen an option will appear for you to keep track of borrowing history. If you gets a new library card number, the borrowing history will not be impacted.