Fines for overdue items that belong to Baldwin Borough Public Library will be charged as follows:
- All Children’s materials except Videos/DVD’s: $.10/day
- All YA and Adult materials except Videos/DVD’s: $.25/day
- All Videos/DVD’s: $.50/day *
You can pay fines at the library with cash or check at the customer service desk in the main library room.
PAYING FINES ONLINE:
If you owe more than $2.00, you can use a Visa, Master Card or Discover Card to pay fines and replacement fees online.
- There is no additional transaction fee charged.
- You pay all outstanding fines, or you can select line items to pay
- You will get an on screen receipt that you should print.
- If you enter a valid email address, you will get a copy of the receipt emailed to you.
- Your patron record is immediately updated with the payment. You will need to refresh the screen to see your updated patron record.
- Your credit card data is entered on a secure server and is passed directly to the payment processor. The library does not retain credit card information.
Click here for instructions on how to pay your fines and fees online.
*Overdue fines will not be charged on days when the library is closed.