Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Library! Volunteering is a valuable way to use your talents, learn new skills and meet new people, all while contributing to the education and literacy of the Baldwin Community.
The Library welcomes and encourages anyone to volunteer for the library. Volunteers provide essential support for daily library operations including assisting with programs and events, organizing materials, and keeping our library and materials clean and inviting.
- All library volunteers must be at least 14 years of age.
- Where applicable, if working with children, adults 18+ agree to pursue all clearances as per library policy.
- Every attempt will be made to place volunteers in positions that match their interests, skills and time commitments.
If you are a teen and interested in volunteering, please contact Youth Services Coordinator, Dolores Colarosa, email@example.com.
Types of volunteer activities include:
– Pulling books, shelving, and shelf reading our collections
– Assisting in program preparation
– Helping with library events and fundraisers
– Special Projects
If you are interested in volunteering at the library, please fill out the library volunteer interest form and a staff member will contact you.*We no not offer court ordered community service.
Volunteer Opportunities with the Friends of the Baldwin Library
The Friends of the Baldwin Library members work together to provide to work on various fundraisers throughout the year. More information about Volutneer Opportunities through the friends of the library will be announced in mid-March.