As we enter the cold days of winter, we hope to bring some sunshine and warm smiles to your children and to your family! Here is a sampling of some of our Winter programs:
- Our Winter Reading Program provides fun and cuddle-up reading opportunities as well as chances to win monthly prizes for all children ages birth-grade 5 and all teens in grades 6-12.
- Our Homeschool Happenings programs bring daytime programs geared to elementary-aged students, but all are welcome to join in. Special programs include two from Allegheny County Parks.
- We will be announcing our partnership with WQED Inquire Within through generous funding from Gateway Health.
- Our early literacy programs will be returning to Tuesday mornings via Facebook or YouTube: 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten, Tiny Tales and Big Science Little People.
- Teen Take and Make Craft Kits will be available in January, February and March.
- For a complete list of programs, visit this link!
Download the Kids/Teens March program calendar HERE!
PROGRAMS, SPECIAL EVENTS & FUNDRAISERS
MARCH NEW BOOKS and FUN ACTIVITIES