Hoopla is a free eResource through the library that allows you to download and borrow content instantly (no waiting)! Hoopla offers: Audio books, movies, music, comics, eBooks and TV shows FREE with your library card.
You can stream Hoopla’s content through your computer or download content through the Hoopla app on your smartphone or tablet. You can borrow 10 titles per month.
Here are some titles that you can borrow right now with Hoopla!
- Seinfeldia: How a Show About Nothing Changed Everything — Jennifer Keishin Armstrong
- A Man Called Ove — Fredrik Backman
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up — Marie Kondo
- The Giver
- A Walk in the Woods
- Django Unchained
- Hamilton (Original Broadway Cast recording) — Various Artists
- If I’m Honest — Blake Shelton
- Last Year Was Complicated — Nick Jonas
- The Walking Dead
- Suicide Squad
- The Heroes of Olympus (Books 1-3) — Rick Riordan
- Washington & Hamilton: The Alliance That Forged America — Stephen F. Knott & Tony Williams
- Always My Girl — Samantha Chase
- The Librarians
- Inspector Lewis
- Super Why
If you need more help downloading the Hoopla app or have additional questions, schedule a one-on-one tech appointment with Pam.