Wallace Building | 41 Macek Drive | Pittsburgh, PA 15227 | Phone: 412-885-2255 | Fax: 412-885-5255
Have a question or comment? E-mail us -- firstname.lastname@example.org
LIBRARY HOURS | LOCATION AUTOMATIC RENEWAL 412-622-1895
HOLIDAY HOURS: Saturday-Monday, May 25 - 27 | CLOSED
QUICK SEARCH - Additional Information
Digital Magazine Service
Searching or shopping benefits the Baldwin Library.
Help us by clicking on the GoodSearch icon!
Click on the icon to ask question on any topic 24 hours a day,
7 days a week.
THE BUZZ! - Current news at the library
USED BOOK SALE
The SPRING BOOK SALE will be in the main lobby of the Wallace Building.
- Tuesday, May 21 | 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM | BOOK SALE & BAKE SALE
- Wednesday & Thursday | May 22, 23, 29 & 30| 10 AM - 8 PM
- Friday, May 24 and May 31 | 10 AM - 5 PM
10th ANNUAL LIBRARY NIGHT @ PNC PARKTuesday, July 30
Pirates vs Cardinals
Come support the local libraries with a fun-filled night @ PNC Park! GAME TICKETS must be purchased on your own by using a discount order form BEFORE Friday, June 14, 2013.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Bus Transportation Available:
- Cost: $2/person or $5/family
- Cash or Check made payable to the Baldwin Borough Public Library
- Payment must be received by Friday, June 14
- Bus departs the BBPL parking lot at 6:00 PM
Stop by the library to see a special presentation of this California trip on Thursday, May 30th @ 7 p.m. No registration required.
NEW! - CALIFORNIA NEW YEAR'S GETAWAY
featuring the Tournament of Roses Parade
December 29, 2013 - January 2, 2014
5 Days • 6 Meals [3 Breakfasts/3 Dinners]
Highlights of this trip:
- Be one of the 1 million spectators to line the Pasadena Tournament of Roses Parade route while sitting in your reserved section seats.
- Celebrate the New Year at a Gala Dinner Dance with live entertainment and a champagne toast to the New Year.
For additional information, contact Nancy at 412-885-2255 or E-mail: email@example.com
NEW HEALTH CARE LAW EXPLAINEDTuesday, June 4, 2013
Erin Ninehouser, from the Pennsylvania Health Access Network, will present information pertaining to the new health care law which will be fully in effect by January 2014.
Please come and have your concerns heard and your questions answered.
To register by June 1, call 412-885-2255 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BALDWIN BOROUGH COMMUNITY DAYSaturday, June 8
3344 Churchview Ave | 15227
Come out for Baldwin’s Community Day at the Municipal building.
Stop by the library’s duck pond and game booth to learn more about the 2013 Summer "DIG INTO" Reading Program.
Check the Baldwin Borough website for additional information.
TAKE A LOOK!
GOT GADGETS? --- But need help?Come learn how to get the most out of your ipad, nook or iphone.
We have our "Gadget Guides" who will help you with your e-gadgets.
- Marcus on Mondays and Wednesdays from 3-8 p.m.
- Annice on Fridays and Saturdays 10-3 p.m.
FREE - Digital Magazine Service
Full digital copies of your favorite magazines.
- Over 300 magazine titles are available for you to enjoy
- The magazines are all cover-to-cover and multi-access (no waiting!)
- You will have the option to keep it or remove it
- Receive an email notifying you when a new issue becomes available
- View your magazines via -- Android devices, desktops or laptops
- TRY IT! - SET UP YOUR ZINIO ACCOUNT / LOG-IN
NEED HELP? - Use this online guide. Zinio Library Patron Setup Step-By-Step
TRY IT... at the libraryBorrow the iPad to enjoy fun and educational games while visiting the Baldwin Library.
Try these today:
- Elmo Loves ABCs
- Magic Piano
- Angry Birds
- And More!
NEWS BY EMAIL
Do you want the latest Library news to be sent to your e-mail?
Join our E-mail Blast by sending your e-mail address to Joyce Chiappetta at email@example.com